BACK TO NEWS
PENTON PROMOTIONS AND NEW HIRES FOCUS ON FOOD, DATA AND FINANCE
NEW YORK, NY/April 11, 2013 — Penton today announced the following employee promotions and new hires:
Penton’s Ag, Food, Restaurant and Meeting division:
• Michael Hahn has joined Penton as the Food Group’s Western Regional Advertising Director. Hahn brings significant experience in the area of new media sales; particularly in mobile, social and video products to the position. Prior to joining Penton he was SVP, Sales for Maple Farm Media. Hahn is based in Irvine, CA.
• Eric Stoessel, a veteran hospitality editor, rejoins Penton’s Restaurant Hospitality team as Senior Editor. Stoessel had previously spent six years with Penton’s Lodging Hospitality franchise. He is based in Penton’s Cleveland, OH office.
Penton’s Industry division:
• Greg Lutz has been promoted to the position of Product Manager within the EquipmentWatch team. In his new role, Lutz will be responsible for long-term product roadmaps for CMS, EquipmentWatch.com, RDB, flat file and API development efforts. Lutz has been with Penton since March, 2012, and is based in the company’s Atlanta, GA office.
• Evan Skaggs has joined Penton as Sales Coordinator in the Atlanta, GA office. Skaggs is a graduate of the University of Georgia where he finished with a double major in Real Estate and Risk Management & Insurance.
• Joan Shellman has joined Penton’s FleetSeek team as a Call Center Representative in the Fredricksburg, VA office. Shellman brings to Penton her prior experience as a Call Center Rep with Charles Schwab and as an agent for Cigna.
• Asya White has joined Penton as an Associate Analyst in the Atlanta, GA office. White is a graduate of Georgia State University. She will manage relationships with manufacturers, dealers and other organizations in the data industry with a focus on expanding their data resources.
In Penton’s Technology division:
• Amanda Martin has joined Penton as a Web Producer while also finishing her degree in Web Design and Development from AIMS Community College. She is based in Penton’s Ft. Collins, CO office.
In Penton’s Finance department:
BACK TO NEWS
• Dorian Barnes has been promoted to Senior Billing Analyst. Last year, he took on the role of administrating the company’s a2z event planning application from the financial perspective. Barnes has been with Penton since 2001.
• Patricia Frederick has joined Penton as a Billing Specialist in the Cleveland, OH office. Her career experiences include three years with MetroHealth Medical Center as a Research Assistant; eight years as Office Manager with National Tire and Rubber Company and nine years as an Accounting Clerk with Ferro Corporation.
• Shawna Tobias has joined Penton as a Billing Specialist in the Cleveland, OH office. She most recently worked for Cleveland Corporate Services as an Order Fulfillment Specialist.
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com.
Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.